Re: Re: RFS: bluemindo

Hi,

not having reviewed your package again, yet, will look into it tomorror,
but some comments for now:

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 08:24:04PM +0200, Thibaut GIRKA wrote:
> The original Makefile is incomplete and doesn't provide a clean target.
> As a result, the compiled locales are not removed after they are built.

Well the fix for that should be fairly simple, shouldn't it? All you need to do
is do it yourself in your clean target (which is somewhere hidden in
CDBS, but it should have something like {pre,post}-clean that you can use.

> For the debian/watch file, it may be a bit harder, see yourself:
> http://www.codingteam.net/bluemindo-down_en.html

Well, but it is fixable. Your upstream seem to have all his files in

http://www.codingteam.net/upload/

with a not so fixed filename in the form, for example,
77133a-bluemindo-0.2.1.tar.gz. I suspect this beeing a hash or
something, but it doesn't matter. You can let that match and then add a
filenamemangle. An example which works:

version=3
opts=filenamemangle=s/.*-(.*)/$1/ \
    http://www.codingteam.net/upload/.*bluemindo-(.*).tar.gz

You probably want to talk to upstream if he intends to let it stay this
way or if he could ease situation for you.

> I think my patches name describes what they do. Not making a
> debian/README.source (at the moment).

Thats not about patch description, that is for others to find out what
needs to be done in order to get a patched source, add new patches etc.
Please see the policy about it, as I wrote you in the first mail. You
really should add this.

Regards,
Patrick