Which 64 bit cpu assembler to use ?

Greetings!
I'm a newbie in assembly language programming, for I worked as a C# programmer on microsoft platform in the past years, but now I want to know clearly how operating system and softwares are executed, so I begin to learn assembly language programming, I have learned some 32 bit asm coding, and want to move to 64 bit coding. Is there any good toturial to follow? and which assembler should I use? (I have a amd64 etch installed for this task)
Thanks!

Buddha Debian GNU/Linux
MSN/aMSN: StarLiu@live.com