Re: RFS: libemf

OoO En  cette fin  de nuit blanche  du lundi  16 juin 2008,  vers 05:56,
Ruben Molina <rmolina@udea.edu.co> disait :

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libemf", which provides a
> drawing toolkit for enhanced metafiles (EMF) on POSIX systems.

> * Package name    : libemf
>   Version         : 1.0.3-1
>   Upstream Author : lignum Computing, Inc. <libemf@lignumcomputing.com>
> * URL             : http://libemf.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : LGPL
>   Section : libs

Hi Ruben!

Your long description is quite dense. Try to put some blank lines in it.

Your  debian/copyright  is incomplete.  There  are  others GPL  licensed
files,  like those  in tests/  (even if  you don't  ship them  in binary
packages).  Moreover, the  copyright of  include/libEMF/wine/*  files is
unclear. Some  files have a copyright  owner that you  should cite. From
their names,  they may be  taken from wine  project. You should  look if
they are in another source package and what is their copyright.

I am not able to compile your package in a pbuilder:

 g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../config -I../include -g -O2 -g -Wall -O2 -D_REENTRANT -DPTHREADS -c libemf.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libemf.o
In file included from ../include/libEMF/wine/windef.h:16,
                 from ../include/libEMF/emf.h:27,
                 from libemf.h:31,
                 from libemf.cpp:24:
../include/libEMF/wine/winnt.h:45:3: error: #error Unknown CPU architecture!
../include/libEMF/wine/winnt.h:1051:2: error: #error You need to define a CONTEXT for your CPU

I have  and amd64  arch. The  compilation will then  fails on  many arch
too. Maybe you could depend on  some wine development library to get the
information needed.
--
HARDFAIL("Not enough magic.");
        2.4.0-test2 /usr/src/linux/drivers/block/nbd.c