Re: RFS: xeji (updated package)

OoO En cette fin de matinée  radieuse du jeudi 12 juin 2008, vers 11:34,
Mauro Lizaur <lavaramano@gmail.com> disait :

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.2-14
> of my package "xeji".

> The upload would fix these bugs: 485544

>  dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xeji/xeji_1.2-14.dsc

Hi Mauro!

There  is a  lot of  lintian warnings  that should  be  fixed. Moreover,
policy 4.11  does not  require a debian/watch  file. If you  are worried
about the lintian  warning, just add a lintian override.  If there is no
more upstream web  page, you should mention it  in debian/copyright (the
URL given is not available any more).

Thanks.
--
MUD IS NOT ONE OF THE 4 FOOD GROUPS
MUD IS NOT ONE OF THE 4 FOOD GROUPS
MUD IS NOT ONE OF THE 4 FOOD GROUPS
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 9F15