Re: RFS: xbattbar (updated package)

OoO En cette  soirée bien amorcée du mercredi 11  juin 2008, vers 22:48,
"Davide Truffa" <davide@catoblepa.org> disait :

> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.4.2-6
> of my package "xbattbar".

> It builds these binary packages:
> xbattbar   - Display battery status in X11

> The upload would fix these bugs: 449121, 485762

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xbattbar/xbattbar_1.4.2-6.dsc

Hi David!

You have uploaded a native package: there is no diff.gz.

You should acknowledge previous NMU.

debian/control and debian/compat disagree on debhelper version.

I don't  really understand why  you copy the  manual page in  the debian
directory.  Why  don't  you  just  leave  it  where  it  is  and  invoke
dh_installman xbattbar.1?
--
Make sure all variables are initialised before use.