Re: RFS: file-browser-applet

OoO En  cette fin de  nuit blanche du  samedi 14 juin 2008,  vers 06:34,
Andrew <a.starr.b@gmail.com> disait :

>> In  debian/control,  the  short  description  should not  start  with  a
>> upper-case letter. The long description can be shortened by removing the

>> last  paragraph. It  is  a duplicate  of  the Homepage  field in  source
>> stanza. While you are in  this file, you should update Standards-Version
>> to 3.8.0 which was released recently.
>>
>> In debian/rules,  you should remove commented dh_*  invocations. Some of
>> them are useless. For example dh_examples and dh_link.

> A new version has been uploaded correcting these issue.

Hi Andrew!

I have uploaded your package to ftp-master.

You should try to get your GPG key signed by some people.

Thanks for your contribution.
--
BEANS ARE NEITHER FRUIT NOR MUSICAL
BEANS ARE NEITHER FRUIT NOR MUSICAL
BEANS ARE NEITHER FRUIT NOR MUSICAL
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 1F22