Re: RFS: python-minimock

OoO En cette matinée pluvieuse du vendredi 13 juin 2008, vers 10:46, Ben
Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> disait:

>> Maybe you should try to maintain this package within Python Modules
>> team...

> Unfortunately they require using a Subversion repository. One of the
> big advantages of Alioth is that I don't have to use Subversion
> repositories for my packages :-)

> If I could use the Bazaar repository on Alioth, I'd be happy to join.

Wow, that's really close-minded. People are trying to work more together
(important packages are now encouraged to have a co-maintainer, there is
more and more teams) and you just refuse to work with any other VCS than
Bazaar?
--
No fortunes found