Re: RFS: python-minimock

Michal Čihař <nijel@debian.org> writes:

> Maybe you should try to maintain this package within Python Modules
> team...

Unfortunately they require using a Subversion repository. One of the
big advantages of Alioth is that I don't have to use Subversion
repositories for my packages :-)

If I could use the Bazaar repository on Alioth, I'd be happy to join.

> Why do you set all these variables in debian/rules which you don't
> use?

Legacy of previous packages. Fixed.

> Why you can not use simply 'dh install'?

Because 'python-central' didn't support debhelper v7...

> You can use 'dh --with python_central binary-indep' in binary-indep
> (and build-dep on python-central (>= 0.6.7).

... and thank you for pointing out that 'python-central' 0.6.7 *does*
support debhelper v7, which I hadn't noticed. Fixed.

> Please upgrade to standards 3.8.0.

The 'lintian' I have on my 'testing' workstation complains if I do
that ("newer-standards-version 3.8.0 (current is 3.7.3)"), but
alright, done.

Thanks very much for the feedback.

--
 \       "If you go flying back through time and you see somebody else |
  `\   flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye |