RFS: xdigger

Hi!

I'm looking for a sponsor for a new Debian revision of xdigger, an arcade
diamonds digging game.

The upload would fix the two open bugs:
 * #485543 (important) FTBFS: Using imake without Build-Depends on xutils-dev
 * #454316 (minor)     xdigger .desktop file

Also the score file is no longer shipped in the Debian package and will no
longer be deleted on updates.  There are various other changes to keep the
package up to date, please refer to the changelog.

The new package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xdigger/xdigger_1.0.10-12.dsc
or in the Debian Games Team SVN Repository.

I would be glad if someone would upload and/or review the package for me.

Regards,
Ansgar

--
pgp: 0xF1F477C0    2BE4 CE2A E9CB 27D3 29F4  502E 53B1 6D9C F1F4 77C0