Re: RFS: dish

OoO En  ce début de  soirée du lundi  02 juin 2008, vers  21:37, Dimitar
Ivanov <drimiks@mirendom.net> disait:

> Finally, I did some minor changes in the main program and the
> Makefile. Hence a new upstream release emerged and has been uploded:

> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dish/dish_1.16.2-1.dsc

Uploaded. For  a future release, you  should add a  lintian override for
this lintian warning:
W: dish: spelling-error-in-description mysql MySQL

Thanks.
--
 /* After several hours of tedious analysis, the following hash
  * function won.  Do not mess with it... -DaveM