Re: RFS: php-ssh2, php-geoip (new packages)

OoO Lors  de la soirée  naissante du vendredi  30 mai 2008,  vers 18:32,
Sergey B Kirpichev <skirpichev@gmail.com> disait:

>> It needs to be 3.01. Sorry.
> Ok.  Now the php-geoip's license is 3.01:
> http://pecl.php.net/package/geoip/
> http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/pecl/geoip/geoip.c?revision=1.16&view=markup

> The updated package is now up on mentors.

ftp-master won't find that php-geoip  has changed to 3.01. You should at
least add  a link to the  CVS change in debian/copyright.  However, I am
not sure  that this will be  accepted either. Any  insight from somebody
else on this?
--
I CAN'T SEE DEAD PEOPLE
I CAN'T SEE DEAD PEOPLE