RFS: sclapp and pytagsfs (updated packages)

Hi debian-mentors,

I am looking for someone to sponsor updates to my packages sclapp and
pytagsfs.  I haven't heard from my earlier sponsor for these packages since
over three weeks and 4 emails, hence this request to a wider audience.

This update builds the following binary packages which the changes as listed.

python-sclapp (0.5.1-2) - framework for Python command-line applications

 - Re-order license sections in copyright so that the license of bulk of
   sclapp is right at the beginning.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sclapp

pytagsfs (0.6.0-2)  - maps media files to an arbitrary directory structure

 - Change Section from python to utils
 - Patch 01_bug_reporting to set the bug reporting location to Debian and not
   upstream.
 - Patch 02_fuse_exceptions to catch any exception and log an error when fuse
   initialisation fails (like the user is not in the fuse group).

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pytagsfs

Both the packages are lintian clean but for a warning in sclapp which is
a non-issue IMO (The NEWS file is installed as changelog and I also
retained the older CHANGELOG file in /usr/share/doc/sclapp).

There is a new upstream version of sclapp (0.5.2) but it was updated for
pytagsfs 0.7 series (but 0.7.0 is still at rc1 and unreleased) and upstream
hasn't tested pytagsfs 0.6.0 with sclapp 0.5.2.  So I am not updating sclapp
to 0.5.2 yet.

I update a bunch of packages as a DM (and didn't screw up things yet) and in
case you don't mind me uploading sclapp / pytagsfs as a DM please do let me
know and I will add a "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes"

I am not subscribed to debian-mentors, please Cc: me on responses.

Cheers,

Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://appaji.net/