Re: swac-tools - software for Audio Collections of Words

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 4:06 AM, nico <nico@yojik.eu> wrote:

> The majority of audio collections are published under a Creative Commons BY
> (2.0) license. But in 80% of cases I'm the copyright holder (or some friends
> of mine).
> So It would be possible to change the license if necessary.

CC 2.0 licenced content isn't acceptable for Debian main, if you
upgrade to CC 3.0 they are more likely to enter Debian though, as some
CC 3.0 works are already in main.

Your project sounds very interesting, thanks for your interest in Debian.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise