RFS: alternc (hosting software management suite for Debian)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for help and a sponsor for my package "alternc".

  Package name    : alternc
  Version         : 0.9.9-1
  Upstream Author : antoine@koumbit.org
  URL             : alternc.org
  License         : GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
  Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
alternc    - hosting software management suite for Debian

Aternc is a web-based management of services, such as web hosting, mail hosting, mailing lists, virtual hosts, and so on.

Most of is code are written in php and bash with some perl scripts.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/alternc/alternc_0.9.9-1.dsc

Hi, this is my first package I upload to Debian and I would be glad if someone could help me to improve
the packaging of alternc so it can get in Debian. At the moment, the package is working but not satisfying
the Debian policy and is not lintian clean.

You can also take a look a the demo here: http://alternc.koumbit.net

The username and the password is admin

Kind regards

Patrick Hétu