Re: really old bugs

Hi,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 03:22:52PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
> I am working through the bugs of glademm which I recently adopted. There
> are some 6-7 years old Bugs that are not reproducible any more while
> they clearly have existed once.
>
> I guess simply closing them with an notice about not being able to
> reproduce them on any recent Version is the way to go, right?

In principle, yes.  However, it's good to check with the submitter(s) if
they can still reproduce it first.

If it's not too much trouble, knowing when it was fixed and supplying a
version would of course be good, but I wouldn't spend more than 5
minutes searching for it. :-)

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/e-mail.html