Re: Developer names within debian/changelog

> AFAICT, this leads to "put whatever you want within a changelog entry,
> so long as it doesn't cause significant annoyance, because no program
> can expect to read it".

Don't forget the existence of package libparse-debianchangelog-perl (and
of dpkg-parsechangelog) which do seem to read and interpret changelogs.
I've not used them myself though so can't advise further on them.

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 2nd April 2008)