Re: rfs: gtkvncviewer

Hi

Dne Thu, 8 May 2008 00:24:37 +0200
"Clement Lorteau" <northern_lights@users.sourceforge.net> napsal(a):

> I followed them all and uploaded the new package to
> debian.mentors.net, could the package get another look ? Contents of
> the RFS does not change, except "The upload would fix these bugs:
> 480055" which is the newly filed ITP.
>
> Thank you for your help.

Looks much better now, good work!

Now I only see two minor lintian warnings:

$ lintian -I ../gtkvncviewer_0.2.3-1_i386.changes
I: gtkvncviewer source: build-depends-without-arch-dep python-central
I: gtkvncviewer: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key /usr/share/applications/data/gtkvncviewer.desktop:2 Encoding