Re: RFS: fpm2 - a password manager

OoO En cette matinée pluvieuse du jeudi 08 mai 2008, vers 10:45, Wen-Yen
Chuang <caleb@calno.com> disait:

>> caleb, does fpm2 can be a drop-in replacement for fpm? In this case, you
>> could provide  fpm metapackage  as an upgrade  path to fpm2.

> FPM2 basically share the same code base of fpm. However, I can not sure
> that it is 100% compatible with fpm. I know FPM2 removed gpasman
> importer, which is included in fpm.

I  have installed fpm,  input some  passwords and  test with  fpm2. This
seems to work fine. If some  features are missing, I don't think this is
really important.  fpm2 seems to  be fpm with  GTK2 in place of  GTK1. I
think that you can go with the proposed upgrade path.
--
printk("What? oldfid != cii->c_fid. Call 911.\n");
        2.4.3 linux/fs/coda/cnode.c