Re: RFS: fpm2 - a password manager

OoO  En cette fin  de nuit  blanche du  jeudi 08  mai 2008,  vers 05:54,
Wen-Yen Chuang <caleb@calno.com> disait:

> Long description:
>  Figaro's Password Manager 2 is a program that allows you to securely
>  store the passwords. Passwords are encrypted with the blowfish
>  algorithm.

Hi!

You might want  to say what differences this  password manager have with
some other close password managers  like revelation. Maybe you could add
some of the features that FPM has (it can generate passwords).

In debian/copyright, you  can avoid to repeat the fact  that the GPL can
be found in /usr/share/common-licenses.

Looks fine otherwise.
--
 I gave up on finding an answer and started drinking.
 -+- KM in: Guide du Cabaliste Usenet - Définir le consensus ? -+-