Re: RFS: meshlab

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:43:03 +0200, "Teemu Ikonen"
<tpikonen@embl-hamburg.de> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "meshlab".
>
> * Package name    : meshlab
>   Version         : 1.1.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Paolo Cignoni and others
> * URL             : http://meshlab.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : GPL2+
>   Section         : misc

Some random remarks :
 - debian/copyright is incomplete. Those files, at least, are missing:
      meshlab/src/fgt/edit_texture/edittexture.cpp
      meshlab/src/meshlabplugins/meshedit/meshedit.h
      sf/vcg/complex/trimesh/create/emc_lookup_table.h
      sf/wrap/gl/gl_geometry.h
 - it also misses files in code/, even if you don't use them
 - what is the status of the phone home system?
 - you should write some minimal manpage for meshlab
 - you could add an Homepage field in debian/control
 - you seems to modify a lot of .pro files, right? You should use a patch
management system to do that, this will make your diff.gz easier to read.

I cannot test further, I don't know how to get a file that could be opened
by meshlab. :)