Re: Proposed new package, bugs-everywhere_0.0.193-1.1

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> writes:

>  - debhelper version mismatch: 5 is debian/compat, >= 6 in
>    debian/control.

Fixed.

>  - strange to see there's only a © 2005 copyright line, IIRC the project
>    has been quite active lately. But still IIRC you're more versed into
>    legalese than I am, so you probably told them to update their
>    copyright notices. Hmm, and a quick grep shows that you're missing at
>    least: ./libbe/hg.py:# Copyright (C) 2007 Steve Borho <steve@borho.org>

Good catch. I'll have to gather the copyright notices properly from
the whole tree.

>  - debian/README.Debian looks like superfluous (and contains a different
>    address, for the sake of the argument).

Removed.

Thanks very much for the feedback!

--
 \     "I cannot conceive that anybody will require multiplications at |
  `\   the rate of 40,000 or even 4,000 per hour ..."  -- F. H. Wales, |