Re: problems autobuilding contrib packages

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

Talk to aba (Andreas barth) who manages the non-free buildds.

Actually, I suggested to the non-free buildd admins that they allow selected contrib packages to be built on the non-free network but I have not gotten a response back yet. That would be a good solution and could be flagged by having the package contain the "XS-Autobuild: yes" line in the debian/control file.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology