(done) Re: RFS: tcng (updated) -- 4 bugs including RC

After 8 RFS mails for tcng sent to various places, including 3 here, I guess
that's a record.  Especially for a RC bug fix.

Yet, finally Sven Mueller became the hero who uploaded it.  Yay for him!
And boo for the rest of you lazy bastards :p

(Ok, ok, that's probably a fault of me and my lack of people skills; it
takes some to attract a sponsor.  But, that would suggest I'm not perfect,
which is obviously not the case, right?)

Cheers and schtuff!
--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be