RFS: poco and poco-doc (updated packages) [2nd try]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.3.2+dfsg1-1
of my package "poco".

It builds these binary packages:
libpoco5-dev - Development files for POCO - The C++ Portable Components
libpocodata5 - The C++ Portable Components Data library
libpocodatad5 - The C++ Portable Components Data library, debug version
libpocofoundation5 - The C++ Portable Components Foundation library
libpocofoundationd5 - The C++ Portable Components Foundation library,
debug version
libpoconet5 - The C++ Portable Components Network library
libpoconetd5 - The C++ Portable Components Network library, debug version
libpoconetssl5 - The C++ Portable Components Network library with SSL
libpoconetssld5 - The C++ Portable Components Network library with
SSL, dbg version
libpocoodbc5 - The C++ Portable Components ODBC library
libpocoodbcd5 - The C++ Portable Components ODBC library, debug version
libpocosqlite5 - The C++ Portable Components SQLite library
libpocosqlited5 - The C++ Portable Components SQLite library, debug version
libpocoutil5 - The C++ Portable Components Util library
libpocoutild5 - The C++ Portable Components Util library, debug version
libpocoxml5 - The C++ Portable Components XML library
libpocoxmld5 - The C++ Portable Components XML library, debug version

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/poco/poco_1.3.2+dfsg1-1.dsc

I am also looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.3.2-1
of my package "poco-doc" (documentation for poco library).

It builds these binary packages:
libpoco-doc - Documentation for POCO - The C++ Portable Components

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/poco-doc/poco-doc_1.3.2-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this packages for me.

Kind regards,
--
Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl>
http://www.burghardt.pl/