RFS: nikto

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nikto".

* Package name    : nikto
  Version         : 2.02-1
  Upstream Author : Chris Sullo
* URL             : http://www.cirt.net/nikto2
* License : GPLv2 and non-free stuff
  Section         : non-free/net

It builds these binary packages:
nikto      - web server security scanner

The upload would  fix these bugs: 383050, 410495,  434392, 474602. nikto
has  been  removed  recently.  The  package contains  the  new  upstream
version. Unfortunately, I have  discovered while packaging it that nikto
is in fact non free because there is non free datafiles. The author does
not want at this time use a free license for those files.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/n/nikto/nikto_2.02-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Vincent Bernat
--
panic("Tell me what a watchpoint trap is, and I'll then
deal with such a beast...");