RFS-request for my package "unicornscan"

Hello,

I would be pleased, if someone would take over or fix my
package "unicornscan". I tried to eliminate the lintiian errors, but the more
I tried to fix it, the more errors I got.

As I am not the coder (and the original sources are building well), it would
be nice, if someone could fix my changelog or rules files, so that there are
no lintian errors at all.

I suppose, this is easy for an expert, but after lots of tries, I am giving
up, as I am very despaired and disappointed, not to discover, what I am doing
wrong.

Sorry for that, but I imagined myself, that (even) my little work for debian
could help. Obviously I failed ! Shame on me, sorry !!!

Greetings

Hans-J. Ullrich