RFS: xmlrpc-epi

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xmlrpc-epi".

This would be a new package in the archive.

* Package name    : xmlrpc-epi
  Version         : 0.53-1
  Upstream Author : Dan Libby
* URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlrpc-epi/
* License         : MIT
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libxmlrpc-epi-dev - Development files for libxmlrpc-epi0, a XML-RPC
request library
libxmlrpc-epi0 - A XML-RPC request serialisation/deserialisation library

The package produces no lintian warnings or errors and therefor
appears to be lintian clean.
The package appears to be pbuilder clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 413986
The upload would unblock a blocker on : 406335

This package is:-
An implementation of the XML-RPC protocol, providing an API for developers to
serialise RPC requests to and from XML. It does not include any transport layer
and is therefor useful for applications which implement their own transport or
wish to use XML-RPC over an existing transport layer. This package contains
the development files for applications wishing to use libxmlrpc-epi.

This library is currently used as a private/non-shared copy within the
php5 source. As xmlrpc-epi upstream has become active again this
package now contains the same changes as php found necessary to apply
to the xmlrpc-epi code and therefor php5 could use this shared library
instead of there own private copy (this is future work/work in
progress).

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xmlrpc-epi/xmlrpc-epi_0.53-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone could review my package and, if acceptable,
please upload this package for me.

Kind regards
 Robin Cornelius