RFS: gnormalize

Dear mentors,
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gnormalize".

* Package name    : gnormalize
  Version         : 0.53-1
  Upstream Author : Claudio Fernandes de Souza Rodrigues
<claudiofsr@yahoo.com>
* URL             : http://gnormalize.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GNU General Public Licence (GPL), version 2
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
gnormalize - Graphical audio ripper, encoder, converter, player and tag
editor.

Long description:
gnormalize is a front-end to normalize, an audio converter, encoder,
ripper, meta data (tag) editor and audio cd player.
It decodes the MP3/MP4/MPC/OGG/APE/FLAC file to WAV, then normalizes the
WAV to a targeted volume level and re-encodes it. Moreover, gnormalize
can extract Audio CD track and output as various popular audio formats
(MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, APE, FLAC, WAV) with fast speed and high quality.
gnormalize can also convert audio format between MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, APE
and FLAC with high fidelity, which meets your need to play and collect
audio files. It can change the encoding and metadata (tag) properties of
final normalized files.
gnormalize can be used to adjust the volume of audio files to a standard
volume level, where different recording levels on different albums can
cause the volume to vary greatly from song to song.

I decided to repackage the source tarball to remove some redundant
libraries and a binary provided by dependencies; the source package size
is now reduced by a 30%.

Lintian reports shows only a minor error: menu-icon-not-in-xpm-format. I
provided to override it, because it seems to me non grave (and the
Debian menu policy states that icons "should" be in xpm format, not
"must" be). Anyway, I will try to fix it, if necessary.

- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- - dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnormalize/gnormalize_0.53-1.dsc