Re: RFS: eva

On Saturday 15 March 2008 11:13:42,Zhengpeng Hou wrote:
> 1 rpath issues on amd64
> 2 GFDL copyright issue of documents
I had fixed the rpath issue by chrpath. I tested it myself, the package was
really lintian clean.
Why GFDL copyright issue? All KDE's documents were licensed under the terms of
the GNU Free Documentation License, why not issues for them? If it's really a
problem, can you give me some suggestions on how to solve it, please? Thanks
in advance!
Regards,
Shaodong
--
Life's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.