how to handle lintian warning: shlib-with-executable-stack

Hello,

when I package glusterfs, I meet a lintian warning:
shlib-with-executable-stack, more information as follows[1].

how can I deal with this warning?

you can download the source package by 'dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/glusterfs/glusterfs_1.3.8~pre1-1.dsc'

Thanks.

[1]
W: libglusterfs0: shlib-with-executable-stack usr/lib/libglusterfs.so.0.0.0
N:
N:   The listed shared libraries declares the stack as executable.
N:
N:   Executable stack is usualy an error as it is only needed if the code
N:   contains GCC trampolines or similar constructs which uses code on the
N:   stack. One possible source for false positives are object files built
N:   from assembler files which don't define a proper .note.GNU-stack
N:   section.
N:

--
Best Regards,