RFS: qfsm - graphical tool for designing finite state machines
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qfsm".
* Package name : qfsm
Version : 0.46-1
Upstream Author : Stefan Duffner <email@example.com>
* URL : http://qfsm.sourceforge.net/
* License : GPL v2 or later
Section : science
It builds these binary packages:
qfsm - graphical tool for designing finite state machines
Qfsm is a graphical editor for finite state machines written in C++ using Qt.
Finite state machines are a model to describe complex objects or systems in
terms of the states they may be in. In practice they can used to design
integrated circuits or to create regular expressions, scanners or other
Current features of Qfsm are:
- Drawing, editing and printing of diagrams
- Binary, ASCII and "free text" condition codes
- Multiple windows
- Integrity check
- Interactive simulation
- HDL export in the file formats: AHDL, VHDL, Verilog HDL, KISS
- Diagram export in the formats: EPS and SVG
- State table export in Latex, HTML and plain text format
- Ragel file export (used for C/C++, Java or Ruby code generation)
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 434029
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qfsm
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/qfsm/qfsm_0.46-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.