Re: RFS: NMU: libxbase - xbase compatible C++ class library (shared libraries)

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 01:29:26PM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote......

> Here is another intrusive NMU, closes an RC bug and other
> fixes/clean-up.   It was approved by the maintainer (mvo) on IRC:
>
> <mvo> bdefreese: pong, thanks for your debdiff, the changes look
> good to me, feel free to upload
>
> If someone could review and/or upload I would appreciate it.

I'd be happy to upload, but I ran lintian and aside from a bunch of
binary-without-manpage warnings, it came up with:

    libxbase2.0-0: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libxbase-2.0-0

That's just a quick glance. Please have a look, revise where
appropriate, and I'll upload.

Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941