RFS: NMU: libxbase - xbase compatible C++ class library (shared libraries)

Here is another intrusive NMU, closes an RC bug and other fixes/clean-up. It was approved by the maintainer (mvo) on IRC:

<mvo> bdefreese: pong, thanks for your debdiff, the changes look good to me, feel free to upload

If someone could review and/or upload I would appreciate it.

Xbase (formerly known as xdb, also formerly known as xBase) is a collection
of specifiations, programs, utilities and a C++ class library for
manipulating Xbase type datafiles and indices.
Xbase is useful for accessing data in legacy dBase 3 and 4 database files as
well as a general light-weight database engine.  It includes support for
DBF (dBase version 3 and 4) data files, NDX and NTX indexes, and DBT
(dBase version 3 and 4).  It supports file and record locking under *nix

Thank you,

Barry deFreese