Re: RFS: fluid-soundfont -- Fluid (R3) General MIDI SoundFont

On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 18:41 +0000, Toby Smithe wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 6:17 PM, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
> <hmh@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Toby Smithe wrote:
> >  > I have heard back from Frank, and he has updated the README file to
> >  > include a list of contributors, and details of the sources for his
> >  > sounds.
> >
> >  Can you send it to us?
>
> Attached. He asserts the copyright over all the samples, naturally.

He also specifies a number of extra people - some of whom are likely to
be copyright holders - that you didn't know about beforehand. (The lack
of full details for some of them makes things awkward - the best you can
do is quote this in debian/copyright as "from the upstream author".)

--

Neil Williams