RFS: boolstuff - library for operating on boolean expression binary trees
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "boolstuff".
* Package name : boolstuff
Version : 0.1.11
Upstream Author : Pierre Sarrazin <email@example.com>
* URL : http://perso.b2b2c.ca/sarrazip/dev/boolstuff.html
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C++
Description : library for operating on boolean expression binary trees
BoolStuff is a C++ library that supports a few operations on boolean
expression binary trees. The main features are:
* a simple boolean expression parser (supports operators AND, OR and
NOT, as well as parentheses)
* an algorithm to convert a boolean expression binary tree into its
Disjunctive Normal Form (this algorithm supports the NOT operator)
* a function that determines if an expression tree is in DNF.
It builds these binary packages:
boolstuff - library for operating on boolean expression binary trees
boolstuff-dev - library for operating on boolean expression binary trees
libboolstuff-0.1-0 - library for operating on boolean expression binary trees
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 466664
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/boolstuff
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/boolstuff/boolstuff_0.1.11-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. It's quite an
easy package: small, C++, uses autotools, no patches.
I've added the flag DM-Upload-Allowed: yes to debian/control
I need this library for the allowing users to set the filtering rules
they want to have in GoPlay!
Feedback is encouraged and welcome :)