Re: RFS: python-twitter

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
>  > Added the email of the author and Google as a copyright holder too.
>  > I hope this is ok, if not, just tell me.
>
>  I cannot find anything about DeWitt Clinton being a copyright holder,
>  please point me to proper file and line.

I assume he was the copyright holder since he started the module,
his name appears in the files PKG-INFO and README in the source.
But appearently Google Inc is the copyright holder, so i'll modify this.

>  > I sent a request to join to the DPMT :)
>
>  you leaved comment field empty, but you're in, welcome :)

Yep, i realized that when form was sent :/

>  Please add our team to Uploaders or Maintainer field, add these two
>  fields:
>
>   Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/python-twitter/trunk
>   Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-modules/packages/python-twitter/trunk/?op=log
>
>  to source stanza (in debian/control) and inject your package into the
>  repo f.e. using this command:
>
>   svn-inject -o python-twitter_0.5-1.dsc svn+ssh://mlizaur-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/

Okie dokie, i'll do these changes later, right now im at work and
don't have this with me right now.

Thanks,
Mauro