Re: RFS: python-twitter

[Mauro Lizaur, 13.02.2008]
> On Feb 12, 2008 9:28 PM, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
> > One more thing before I upload it: please clarify copyright holder
> > issue - the one in sources and in debian/copyright doesn't match
> >
> Added the email of the author and Google as a copyright holder too.
> I hope this is ok, if not, just tell me.

I cannot find anything about DeWitt Clinton being a copyright holder,
please point me to proper file and line.

> I sent a request to join to the DPMT :)

you leaved comment field empty, but you're in, welcome :)

Please add our team to Uploaders or Maintainer field, add these two
fields:

 Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/python-twitter/trunk
 Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-modules/packages/python-twitter/trunk/?op=log

to source stanza (in debian/control) and inject your package into the
repo f.e. using this command:

 svn-inject -o python-twitter_0.5-1.dsc svn+ssh://mlizaur-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/

--
http://people.debian.org/~piotr/sponsor.txt