Re: RFS: uncrustify (updated package) (second try)

Hi,

reading the thread "Lintian: outdated-autotools-helper-file" on this
list, I think I now found the right way(TM) to handle config.{sub,guess}
files:
The two files are removed (using rm -f) in the clean target, but then
the source package would generate a Lintian error as in the above
mentioned thread. (I also think, missing config.* would prevent
cross-building.)
So the two files are copied into the source tree from /usr/share/misc/
just before calling ./configure. Now the package build-depends on
autotools-dev again.

The updated package can be found on Debian mentors:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/uncrustify/uncrustify_0.43-1.dsc

Bye,
Johann Rudloff