Re: RFS: uncrustify (updated package) (second try)

Am Sonntag, den 10.02.2008, 21:39 +0100 schrieb Patrick Winnertz:
>  - remove config.{sub|guess} in clean target
>  - you forgot to mention in changelog that you added a Homepage tag to
> debian/control
>  - you forgot to mention that you removed autotools-dev as Build-Dep
>  - you forgot to mention that you changed the manpage

Thank you for your help!
I added the missing changelog entries.
But when I remove the part in the clean target which copies new versions
of config.{sub,guess} (I hope this was what you meant.) I get lintian
errors about these files being out of date.

So what's best to do?
What I can read out of autotools-dev/README.Debian.gz, best practice
would be to readd autotools-dev as build-dep and leave the copying part
in debian/rules.

Johann Rudloff