RFS: talkfilters

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "talkfilters".

* Package name    : talkfilters
  Version         : 2.3.8-1
  Upstream Author : Various, see #465086
* URL             : http://www.hyperrealm.com/main.php?s=talkfilters
* License         : GPL-2, PD
  Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
libtalkfilters-dbg [1] - convert English text into humorous dialects - debug
symbols
libtalkfilters-dev - convert English text into humorous dialects - headers
libtalkfilters1 - convert English text into humorous dialects - libraries
talkfilters - convert English text into humorous dialects

 The GNU Talk Filters are filter programs that convert ordinary English text
 into text that mimics a stereotyped or otherwise humorous dialect. These
 filters have been in the public domain for many years, but now for the first
 time they are provided as a single integrated package. The filters include:
 austro, b1ff, brooklyn, chef, cockney, drawl, dubya, fudd, funetak, jethro,
 jive, kraut, pansy, pirate, postmodern, redneck, valspeak and warez. Each
 program reads from standard input and writes to standard output.

The package is lintian clean, but has two overrides:

talkfilters: package-section-games-but-has-usr-bin
talkfilters: info-document-missing-dir-section
usr/share/info/talkfilters.info.gz

The first because there's just one tool in /usr/bin/, "wrap", with its own
manpage. All the other binaries belong to /usr/games.

The latter is because I don't really know how to fix it :)

The upload would fix #465086

The package can be found at the usual location:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/talkfilters/talkfilters_2.3.8-1.dsc

Kindly,
David

[1] it contains both debugging symbols for libtalkfilters1 and talkfilters.
Should I make separate -dbg packages, is it ok, or should I call it
"talkfilters-dbg"?

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino