Re: Missing descriptions on mentors.debian.net

Christoph Haas <haas@debian.org> writes:

> Expect a shiny new mentors.debian.net during the summer based on
> "debexpo". :)

*The* summer? You mean I'll be getting it before the end of February
2008, while those in the northern hemisphere will have to wait longer?

(Debian is international and worldwide. If any community should avoid
the mistake of assuming a given season is experienced by the entire
planet at the same time, it's us.)

Also, and regardless of the above nitpick: thanks for the good news,
can't wait to see the new site :-)

--
 \      "I like to fill my bathtub up with water, then turn the shower |
  `\    on and pretend I'm in a submarine that's been hit."  -- Steven |