Re: Sponsor for existing libapache-mod-* packages.

> > I think you should talk to the Debian QA team and see if the maintainer
> > can be classified as "missing in action" (MIA).
>
> Do they have a mailing list or IRC-channel that I could use?

I just asked:

[12:01] <luk> coven was set ok for 1y in april by Myon :-)
[12:02] <luk> the others aren't in the db
[12:08] <luk> april 2006 that is...
[12:10] <luk> last upload seems to be from february, last mail from
december (yes, both 2007)

IMO (but IANADD) you could adopt libapache-mod-layout and -random but
not -fastcgi because the maintainer of the latter has said he was
going to do it "on days of end of year ~ new year." (you should
probably contact him and try to be a co-maintainer).