Re: Sponsor for existing libapache-mod-* packages.

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Andreas Wenning wrote:

Hi

I have 3 packages which is unusable in lenny+sid as apache has been removed; I've repackaged those with support for apache2. I'm looking for a sponsor(s) for all three of them: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=429126 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=429085 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=429095

Yay.  (I am not a DD so I can't sponsor.)

As the maintainers doesn't seem to be active regarding the packages, I am willing to take maintainership for them. But then someone should point me to, how this is done.

I think you should talk to the Debian QA team and see if the maintainer can be classified as "missing in action" (MIA).

-- Asheesh.

--
Household hint:
	If you are out of cream for your coffee, mayonnaise makes a