Re: RFS: gthumb (updated and adopted package)

David Paleino wrote:
Il giorno Mon, 21 Jan 2008 23:32:57 +0100
Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> ha scritto:

Michael Biebl wrote:
David Paleino wrote:
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gthumb/gthumb_2.10.8-1.dsc
This version has two serious bugs:
Oh, and another thing: the documentation is licensed under the GFDL but debian/copyright does not contain this info. Please fix that too.

Thank you for pointing those issues. :)
They've already been fixed in SVN (collab-maint), and I'm now building the
package I will upload on mentors.

debian/control is missing a
Replaces: gthumb (<< 3:2.10.8-1)

Besides that, I think it's safe to delete gthumb.postinst.old and gthumb.postrm.old. This is what VCSes are for ;-)

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?