Re: RFS: poco (updated package) [4th try]

2008/1/20, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org>:
> I believe that you should either license your packaging work under the
> same license as the upstream source or add an exception to the licensing
> on your packaging work to allow it to be linked with OpenSSL.

I think simple patches are not eligible for copyright, but I understand
your point and changed packaging license to the POCO license.

> I didn't build this package to double-check, but I expect this lintian tag
> is correct as far as it goes and isn't a bug.  It looks like you have a
> package named libpoco2 which doesn't contain a shared library named
> libpoco.so.2.
>
> It is a place where an override is probably justified, however.

That's right.

I put updated package to mentors.d.n:
 http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/poco/poco_1.2.9-3.dsc

As Aníbal told me that hi is a bit busy, could you upload it?

Regards,
--
Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl>
http://www.burghardt.pl/