Re: RFS: dblatex: long term / current release 0.2.8-3

Hi

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 11:04:52 +0100
Andreas Hoenen <andreas.hoenen@arcor.de> wrote:

> [3] - URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dblatex
>     - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
>     - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dblatex/dblatex_0.2.8-3.dsc

Just few comments (not necessary errors):

Any reason why not to use /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch.make and including
dpatch rules direcly?

I think it is cleaner not to have things like "if [ -f
debian/lintian.overrides ]" in debian/rules. You know whether there is
lintian override when you create package.

$ lintian -I dblatex_0.2.8-3_i386.changes
I: dblatex source: build-depends-without-arch-dep python-support

How about cleaning up dependencies on ghostscript? gs-gpl is a
transitional package and gs-pdfencrypt does not seem to exist.

Otherwise it looks in quite good shape and I think I can upload it.