Re: RFS: rafb

On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 20:10 +0100, David Paleino wrote:
> Il giorno Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:00:43 +0100
> Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> ha scritto:
>
> > Hi Moe,
> > * Moe Smith <filter-deb@mbox.bz> [2008-01-20 17:40]:
> > [...]
> > > It builds these binary packages:
> > > rafb       - Reads text from stdin and posts it to the pastebin at rafb.net
> >
> > Why should someone want rafb.net if there is
> > paste.debian.net? ;-P
>
> Well, there would also be my ITP for pastebinit, with a package on mentors,
> which supports many different pastebins, and not only rafb.net!

Sorry, I missed that when I searched for a pastebin utility in debian.
I gave it a quick look and think it's ok. Although I don't like
that there doesn't seem to be any error handling which makes it
dangerous to use in a shell-script. I noticed that the hard way
because two of your supported pastebin's, including the default, are
offline at the moment; http://1t2.us, http://paste.stgraber.org. ;-)

Anyways, I see no reason why both utilities shouldn't coexist, so
the users can choose whichever they prefer.

regards, moe