Re: RFS: pydict (Updated package)

Pierre Habouzit wrote:
On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 02:38:58AM +0000, Barry deFreese wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pydict".

* Package name    : pydict
 Version         : 0.2.5.1-3.2
 Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL             : [fill in URL of upstreams web site]
* License         : [fill in]
 Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
pydict     - an English/Chinese Dictionary written with python/gtk

The upload would fix these bugs: 405895

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pydict/pydict_0.2.5.1-3.2.dsc

  FWIW (and sorry I don't have the time to look at it right now, I'll do
if nobody did before next Wednesday) I believe the package should be
orphaned, and packaging upgraded in the name of QA work.

CHeers,
Pierre,

Thanks I agree. Though it sounds like the maintainer might be back from a long absence. I'd be happy to update the package too but I keep getting told I shouldn't do that on an NMU.

Thanks again,

Barry deFreese