Re: RFS: inkblot

Uploaded new version. It's based on the one that actually made it into the
Ubuntu archive, so some of the comments have been addressed when passing
REVU.

Some comments:
- CDBS is now used and debian/rules is very simple, so the comments about
dh_make comments, configure call, DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE and DESTDIR are now
irrelevant.
- The homepage in debian/copyright and debian/control is now the same, thanks
for pointing it out.
- Concerning machine-parseable information in debian/copyright, I've never
seen anyone use that, and didn't even know that such a specification existed.
Are there any real packages actually using it? I don't think it's a blocker.
- I agree that debian/copyright is cluttered, but it was a request made on
REVU to include copyright information even for autotools helper files. I
think being more verbose than necessary is better than being less verbose. :)
- The lintian warning for debian/copyright has been fixed during REVU process,
but thanks for pointing it out anyway.