RFS: ladr and prover9-manual (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my packages "ladr" and "prover9-manual"
(I am packaging the documentation separately because upstream distributes
it in a separate tarball).

* Package name    : ladr, prover9-manual
  Version         : 0.0.200712
  Upstream Author : William McCune <mccune@cs.unm.edu>
* URL             : http://www.cs.unm.edu/~mccune/mace4/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : math

They build these binary packages:

For ladr:
libladr-dev - the LADR deduction library, development files
libladr4 - the LADR deduction library
prover9 - resolution/paramodulation theorem prover
mace4 - countermodel generator
ladr4-apps - the LADR deduction library, miscellaneous applications

For prover9-manual:
prover9-doc - documentation for Prover9 and associated programs

and fix the following ITP bugs: #437936, #437944.

The packages are lintian/linda clean.

This is an updated version of this package, which was posted here but
never sponsored.

The packages are found at:

dget http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~pcc03/tmp/debian/ladr_0.0.200712-1.dsc
dget http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~pcc03/tmp/debian/prover9-manual_0.0.200712-1.dsc